Error in textFont reporting?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 04:29:31 EST 2007

Another solution (workaround):  using field 1 and field 2 (hidden)

on action
  if the selectedText is empty then exit to top
  copy
  select char 1 to -1 of fld 2
  paste
  set the textSize of char 1 to -1 of fld 2 to 12  --now same size
  put the effective textFont of char 1 to -1 of fld 2 into fontAnswer
  answer fontAnswer
end action
-- either the font or "mixed"