OT: SSH on OS X

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jan 14 18:34:23 EST 2007

I have been trying to SSH to my desktop Mac from a remote location
without success. After two days of failed attempts I am on the brink of
insanity. The hundreds of web documents I've read about it all indicate
it should be very easy, and there is no reference to the problem I'm
having -- which is a timeout with no further error information. I can
SSH from one Mac to another on the local network without any trouble.

I was wondering if someone who understands SSH better than I do would be
willing to contact me offlist and help me work though this.

Jacque
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com