Setting the default source path for image controls

Tereza Snyder tereza at califex.com
Sun Jan 14 19:08:06 EST 2007

On Jan 14, 2007, at 2:45 PM, Bob Earp wrote:

> I wish to set the default path for image controls, can this be
> done?  If so what is the property for it?  Failing that, anybody
> know if a referenced image (in an image control) can be relative
> rather than absolute?

I always use relative paths, e.g. "../gfx/myImage.png", where the
start of the path is the default directory. I use  ".." because,
while I usually set the directory to a "gfx" folder inside a
"resources" folder, ".." bails me out if I' happen to have reset it
to another folder inside "resources".

Tereza Snyder

    Califex Software, Inc.
    www.califexsoftware.com