Gray background on printing

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sun Jan 14 17:12:15 EST 2007

You can also set up another bug report complaining about the lack of WYSIWIG
like I did and vote for it although when I did it the answer was that the
invisible gray background is supposed to be like that. I, and it appears
most everyone else, have given up and just manually set the backgroundcolor
to white. I think the background color should on default be invisible and
the color printed should also be invisible which is effectively white for
most monitors and printers. If you search in the back messages you will find
the explanation as to why  presently, by design, it appears white and prints
gray (I forgot the reason).

I think it had something to do with the one button mouse (remember now we
have a two-button mouse that appears to be one button).

Bill

On 1/14/07 4:42 PM, "Charles Szasz" <cszasz at mac.com> wrote:

> Joe,
>
> Put the following code in open stack:
>
> OpenStack
> set the backgroundcolor of this card to "white"
> end OpenStack
>
> Save it and close the stack and then reopen it and try printing.
>
> You can also the script in an opencard handler:
>
> openCard
> set the backgroundcolor of this card to "white"
> end openCard
>

> Charles Szasz
> cszasz at mac.com

            |    |    |