Patch for Answer Dialog?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Feb 26 18:36:27 EST 2007

Well golly-gee-me.

I went digging around, and it appears they've again changed the Answer
dialog card script, curiously enough, I've already 2 patches recorded
there and Sara has 1 ;-) I'd forgotten about that, but while they
changed some stuff, they didn't fix the window resizing.

So HERE's the (I guess OFFICIAL) fix:

To search for my 2nd patch, do a search on "Chipp" twice.

Go to my second patch, the one starting with:
put the formattedWidth of fld 1 into tNewWidth

Just replace the whole patch with:

    --> ADDED BY CHIPP WALTERS
    put the formattedWidth of fld 1 into tNewWidth
    if tNewWidth > 400 -tIconAllowance -16 then
      put max(the formattedWidth of field 1 + tIconAllowance + 16,
tTotalBtnWidth)+tFieldSubtract into tWidth
      set the width of field 1 to twidth - tIconAllowance - 16
      put the width of fld 1 + tIconAllowance + 16 into twidth
    end if
    --> END ADDED BY CHIPP WALTERS

Be sure and watch for line wraps in the code above. Remember to save.