Multi-Tasking on Rev - Was copy large files in Rev on Mac

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Tue Dec 18 04:59:20 EST 2007

Hi,

I have the same problem but creating a database rather than copying a
file.

Xavier, you said you split an App into a number of smaller Apps to
achieve this, how did you communicate between the Apps? I can see you
can use AppleEvents on Mac, but how do you do it on windows?

Thanks a lot
All the Best
Dave