use-revolution Digest, Vol 51, Issue 23

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Tue Dec 18 04:53:15 EST 2007

Hiya,

Could it be possible they've run an app that strips UBs of the non-
native side?
I've seen a package that does this but I can't recall it's name at
the moment.

I'm wondering if, once this is done, it leaves the non-native
external as there is not a native alternative, but if the app is then
told it can run as native (not via Rosetta) then the non-native
external causes the mentioned problem.

Cheers,

Luis.