Drag & Drop with color cursor

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Aug 27 18:28:42 EDT 2007

Hi Jim,

Even after you quoted and resent the link, I can still click on it in
Apple Mail and directly get to the correct page. I have no idea what
your mail client does with it.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 27-aug-2007, om 23:46 heeft Jim Carwardine het volgende geschreven: