revdb errors On Vista

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Mon Aug 27 11:50:26 EDT 2007

I'm having a problem with my new laptop (which came with Vista) and a
app that I've written.  It works just fine on XP but I get an error that
kills the IDE or the standalone I generate when I run it on Visa.  I'm
using postgresql if that makes a difference.  It's not everythig because
I can do lookups, inserts, updates etc.  It's just a couple of reports
that bomb out when getting the data to insert into the report.

I haven't been able to narrow it down to a particular command or query
yet but I wanted to find out if this is a known problem with Vista and rev?

Thanks!

Len Morgan