Drag & Drop with color cursor

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Aug 27 10:41:26 EDT 2007

Hi Rolf,

To use colour cursors, you should make a stack and set its window
shape to a picture of the cursor you want to use. It is the only way,
afaik, until someone releases an external for colour cursors or
RunRev Ltd decides to support native cursors.

For drag and drop, read the docs and have look at some of the
examples in RevOnline. Some useful information can be found here:
<http://search.gmane.org/search.php?
group=gmane.comp.ide.revolution.user&query=drag+and+drop+dragdata>
and one example here: <http://runrev.info/Long%20File%20Path%20and%
20.htm>. There is also an example in the 50 Working Scripts in the
Getting Started section of the docs. It is called "Drag and drop a
background color onto an object".

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 27-aug-2007, om 16:22 heeft Rolf Kocherhans het volgende geschreven: