making one pixel with a graphic

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 14:21:32 EDT 2007

--- Björnke von Gierke <bvg at mac.com> wrote:
> I am trying to make chars using rev's polygons, but
> can't make it show
> one pixel on it's own. This is due to the way it
> antialiases, reducing
> the pixel to nothing. Pixel shows fine when
> antialiasing is shut off.
> However, I do need antialiasing. Any possibility for
> this to work?
> (many chars do have just one pixel in most fonts,
> eg: ?!.:;ij)

Hi Bjoernke,

Since you need the anti-aliasing for the rest of the
polygon, the only solution I see is making two
polygons, one aliased and one anti-aliased, where the
single-pixels bits are stuff into the aliased polygon.

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====