Command & private

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Thu Aug 9 06:11:20 EDT 2007

Of course it would also exclude anyone using pre-2.8.1 on any
platform, so I guess it's going to be a while before private handlers
are going to be a really good idea for publicly available libraries -
which is exactly where they would seem to be particularly useful for
avoiding namespace conflicts. Still, it's a very good development
which we'll all be glad of, I'm sure.

I really hope RunRev get the Linux version going soon - I've just
bought a shiny new Mac Mini and am installing Parallels/XP as I type.
I'm looking forward to investigating Linux, too, so here's hoping.

Best,

Mark