Command & private

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 9 05:39:57 EDT 2007

Sarah writes

>The only problem is that if I publish a stack, it won't work for anyone who
>doesn't have version 2.8.1

I wouldn't worry about it.  There can be very few people who are using Linux
exclusively and so are limited to 2.6.1.

For us, either the update to 2.9 is going to come soon, in which case we will
all move to it at once, or it isn't, in which case we'll have to move to
another language. I used to get very worked up about this, but now think its
not worth anyone going to any trouble on our behalf.  But thanks for the
thought.

Peter