Best place for putting preferences on a PC?

Bridger Maxwell bridgeyman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 01:13:24 EDT 2007

Hey,

> Lastly, I noticed recently that when I go to build the standalone
> version (a demo) of my app, I get some kind of weird errors in a giant
> box when I build. It only happened recently, but I get it
> consistently, every time I try to build that app. It looks like
> there's a problem with revCopyExternals.

I have had that same problem.  It gives a lot of numbers in the dialog
right?  If you look at those numbers, they are actually line and column
numbers at the exact script where the error is taking place.  For me, there
was an error in my "savingStandalone" handler, which would interrupt the
saving process.  Maybe if you trap the savingStandalone message you could
double check it?

  TTFN
    Bridger Maxwell
    www.FieryFerret.com