Smoothest Way To Play Video

Brent Anderson brentj84062 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 00:51:53 EDT 2007

Hello.

Since you're probably using QuickTime for playback, you could look
into running it through a more appropriate compressor,perhaps
reducing the keyframe rate and/or adjusting the compressor itself to
motion graphics on medium quality. If the callbacks are on an even
frequency, you could try using a send-to loop and convert the movie
to a GIF.

Thanks,
Brent Anderson