Recording sounds -- delay in starting?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Aug 7 17:00:21 EDT 2007

Hi Peter,

I don't have this problem with 2.8.1 on Mac OS X and 2.7.x on
Windows. In fact, I wish I could make it start recording 1 second
after executing the record command. I haven't tried recording with
2.8.1 on Windows yet. Is it possible that your scripts are preventing
Revolution from recording immediately?

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http;//www.salery.com

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 7-aug-2007, om 22:53 heeft Peter T. Evensen het volgende geschreven: