Saving Stack Question

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed Apr 18 14:06:37 EDT 2007

Hi Charles,

Le 18 avr. 07 à 19:55, Charles Szasz a écrit :

> I added the ability to save a stack to my program. I have four
> check boxes that on the first card and five fields. When you save
> the stack and quit the program and then restart the program, all of
> the information is saved except the checkbox - it is no longer
> checked. The five fields that accompanies the checkbox are saved
> but not the check in the checkbox.  Is this normal for a checkbox?
>
> Charles Szasz
> cszasz at mac.com

No, it's not normal: Any stack saved is fully saved in the state it
is: highlights, texts, objects location and so on... The whole thing :-)
I guess you have in your code (preOpenStack for instance) something
that sets the status of these checkboxes or something else that
occurs before saving (with a confusing lock screen in addition may
be :-)

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.
http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/