scaling and positioning proportionally an object at the same time

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Wed Apr 18 12:24:10 EDT 2007

Hi all, Dave in particular,

Is it possible that the stack I can no longer compile to a stand
alone uses this broken Geometry Manager without my having called any
of its routines myself. It contains a lot of images that I have
either imported or pasted from images copied from ResEdit and
sometimes modified further with additional images, usually white
space to clean up an image, using MacDraft. The last image I recall
adding prior to Rev's refusal to create the stand along was in this
last category. I'm searching for ANYTHING that may be the cause at
this point.

TIA,

Joe Wilkins