Drawers

Mike Hughes hughesmike2 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 13 12:35:03 EDT 2007

I'd like to create a drawer effect like that implemented by Apple Mail's
"mailboxes" however when I use Rev's drawer command, I notice the following
differences:

- the stack opened by the drawer command in Rev (at left or right) does not
come straight out, but rather it goes up slightly and then back down a bit
- when i drag the drawer's parent stack around the screen, the drawer does
wonky things and then disappears!

Does anyone have any advice on either of these items? The first issue is
merely cosmetic but the second one threatens my entire use of the drawer.

TIA,

Mike