Print question

Charles Szasz cszasz at mac.com
Thu Apr 12 13:43:30 EDT 2007

I appreciate everyone's suggestions. Despite the confusion in my
postings, I did have showFocusBorder and setBorder properties set to
false prior to printing while trying to use select empty. I got so
desperate I tried select empty in many places before printing with no
success.

I found a workaround by setting the traversalOn property of all of my
fields on card to false before printing and then resetting the
travseralOn property to true for all of the fields after printing.
This a problem with both Rev. 2.7.4 and 2.8.1.

I will report this to quality control.

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com