AW: Ugly fonts

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 15:14:08 EDT 2007

On 4/12/07 6:44 AM, "Joe Lewis Wilkins" <pepetoo at Cox.Net> wrote:

> Just to add my two bits worth: As someone who is visually challenged,
> when I receive ANYTHING with white text and a colored background, I
> trash it. It is entirely too difficult for me to read. I certainly
> would not work in that type of environment under any circumstances.
> Black on white works for me. IMHO,
Joe,

Try using ctrl-opt-cmd-8 to toggle the monitors to the reverse, which means
white-on-black <> black-on-white.

This will let you handle web pages that have the designer backgrounds, like
some of the ones I have designed.

Combine this with the zoom, and it should work better for you.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas