where is the database, when using altSQLite?

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Fri Apr 13 08:31:27 EDT 2007

Tiemo,

Sorry for not searching deep enough, I've found my db ;-), but question 2
remains open
<<<

RunRev is in the process of more neatly integrating the alt plugins
(including SQL Lite) into the product and in fact there will be a new beta
version out today which has the font and SQL plugins integrated. If you
would sign up for the beta at

http://support.runrev.com/beta_test.php

You will receive the new beta as soon as it's released. There should be
better documentation, answers to your questions, and you'll be able to code
your stack in the way the final, released version will work. Plus we could
use your feedback as an SQL Lite tester.  Thanks...

Bill
The Beta Guy