Work around for Beep not working on RunRev 2.7.x+

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Thu Apr 5 21:28:03 EDT 2007

Richard. it has nothing to do with beeping at users. Multiple beeps
are VERY useful when debugging without entery the debugging mode and
following every or most lines of the code. Often much more convenient
than ssetting break points.

IMHO,

Joe Wilkins