Really weird occurence in Saving a Mac Stand alone

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Fri Apr 6 00:43:01 EDT 2007

Hi All,

You've got to hand it to me. I DO have the weirdest things happen.

I saved a Standalone. I opened the Mac OSX version. Played with it a
bit, then decided I wanted to save a copy. So I selected the Save A
copy As... with the following handler in  the File menu:

case "Save A Copy As..."
     answer folder "Select destination folder for backup: "
     if the result is "Cancel" then exit menupick
     revCopyFile (the effective fileName of this stack), it
     break

Then I went looking to see if the changes I'd made were actually
saved, but lo and behold a PC exe version was where the saved copy
should have been.

Any thoughts?
TIA,
Joe Wilkins