Open Letter to Rev: Quality Is Job #1

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Oct 20 12:07:00 EDT 2006

On Oct 20, 2006, at 9:49 AM, Dar Scott wrote:

> I don't agree with this assessment.  The new installer cleans up a
> lot (saves a lot of time and headache) and a lot of bugs have been
> fixed.

I said this poorly.  I completely accept that you are having problems
and sympathize.  And I'm aware that others have had problems.
However, one data point in one environment is not enough to make a
general assessment.

It was not clear how much of the testing involved Vista.  Those tests
are good to have, but should not count against 2.7.

I work on XP and OS X and have been pleased with changes.  That is
just one data point.

Dar