Open Letter to Rev: Quality Is Job #1

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Oct 20 15:36:28 EDT 2006

Mark Wieder wrote:

> The first step in getting some of
> these problems fixed is to write up a report on it. The BZ interface
> is the connection between the users and the rev team. They may look in
> on the list casually now and then, but they do pay attention to the
> bug reports.

Right, and they rarely have time to read the list. I'm not sure what
purpose posting a rant serves here; maybe Bill just wants to sour
everyone on Revolution or has some private vendetta. I can't imagine why
he'd holler here and yet refuse to report the problems on the only venue
the team actually reads.

Some of the "bugs" he reports can be due to faulty scripting. I'll
answer that elsewhere.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com