QT cross-platform problems in my Rev scripts.

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Thu Oct 19 11:38:05 EDT 2006

QT '.mov' files are just containers which can contain almost any kind
of data - if you simply saved the cut up bits rather than exporting
them via a new codec, the original avi codec is still being used
within the file. If that avi codec is present on your Mac but not the
PC that would explain the problem.

Does the original .avi file play in QT on the PC?

Ian