Undocumented Features . . .

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Oct 14 18:18:15 EDT 2006

On 10/14/06 11:03 AM, "Richmond Mathewson" <geradamas at yahoo.com> wrote:

> There is a huge difference between a BUG and an
> UNDOCUMENTED FEATURE.
>
> The textColor case is definitely not a bug.
>
> My attempt to set up a place to record undocumented
> features was not an attempt to set up a "rival church"
> to either Bugzilla or the official RR documentation.
>
> I do feel there is a need for there to be a freely
> accessible and editable place to record undocumented
> features of RR.

Until that time arrives, I have had a page on my site for years on
Undocumented Bug Fixes and Features at:

http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/undocumented.htm

However it has not been updated in a LOOOONG time, so if anyone wants to
contribute to it they can send me an email and I'll post it. And when a
"freely accessible and editable place" arrives, I'll move the data I've
gathered there.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/