Status of the Kagi KRM plug-in?

kee nethery kee at kagi.com
Sat Oct 14 16:32:47 EDT 2006

On Oct 13, 2006, at 9:57 AM, Trevor DeVore wrote:

> On Oct 10, 2006, at 8:11 AM, kee nethery wrote:
>
>> The module makes extensive use of XML and the standard XML parsers
>> but bog down with the data we send it.
>
> Kee,
>
> Out of curiosity, do you still get the same bog down if you use
> messaging as opposed to creating a tree in memory when you call
> revCreateXMLTree?

It's dealing with the tree data that causes the problem. What I am
doing to speed it up is to extract the data out of the tree using
functions like replace and offset and such and then dealing with the
lists as return delimited lists. Changing it from the data structure
is XML and stay in XML to the data gets passed in XML, removed, and
then dealt with as globals or arrays.

Kee Nethery