Seeking Rev Consultant

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Fri Oct 13 08:37:20 EDT 2006

Adrian,

one invaluable tool will be altFont by Altuit. Its an external for
mac and windows machines that allow you to load fonts without the
need to install them. With altFont you can store your unicode font
into a custom prop and load on runtime.

their page is http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/altFontCover/
default.htm

it's specially useful for people working with custom fonts that don't
know if their users will be savvy enough to know to install fonts or
if they will have the administrator password for doing that.

Cheers
andre