Float Above Stack

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Oct 1 12:12:02 EDT 2006

Trevor,

Assuming your stack runs on Mac OS X:

on resumeStack
   do "tell" && <your app> && "to activate" && "as AppleScript"
end resumeStack

where <your app> is the name of your standalone. This should bring
the entire application with all its windows and the menu bar to front.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 1-okt-2006, om 15:14 heeft Trevor Hopkins het volgende geschreven: