Revolution and the Web, feedback wanted, Part 1 of 3

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 14:36:12 EST 2006

Yes, the current implementation is being used...currently.  However,
the argument that the kludgey way of putting together these
applications is the way of the future is unreasonable given the
history of application development and deployment.  That's the point.
Each additional bit of work and each additional component that you
strap on makes the product less attractive when held up in comparison
with the alternatives.  If I have to add a bunch of extra things and
do a bunch of extra things to make one tool do what I want it to do
then pretty soon it isn't any more compelling than some other tool.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."