Saving list contents on different cards

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Tue Nov 28 01:37:59 EST 2006

It's my week for the newbie questions.  ;-)

I have some scrolling list fields on cards - set to groups with background
settings.  Each card *should* have a different list.  Now I tried creating a
custom property and popping the list into the custom property (custom
property of a card I should add) however I can only seem to get the first
line in.  I've looked at the doc's and can't seem to get a way to do this.
I suppose I could transfer the contents to an invisibe field and then
transfer the contents back again when the card is shown, but there has to be
a better way.

Thanks in advance

Scott