MySQL

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Mon Nov 27 11:49:51 EST 2006

I just executed this sql command "SHOW DATABASES;" on my project from
rev and it works fine. However I use Trevor Devore's SQL abstraction
library, which makes it far easier to make sense of the lower level
rev SQL calls.

I know he's working on an exciting new project using 'Database
Objects' and I expect a product someday, however for now I rely
greatly on his database library, and have already donated twice.
(It's free.. but it's so useful to me that I'd pay for it so I did.)

libDatabase 2.0 - Tested with altSQLite 2 and 3, MySQL, PostGreSQL,
Valentina 1.x local. Preliminary testing done for Valentina 2.x
local/server. Download stack, Getting Started pdf and documentation.
2.0.2.9

http://mangomultimedia.com/developer/revolution/

I'd suggest trying out his lib, it's solid and makes working with SQL
a lot easier.

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o