How to master one table field' limits

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Sun Nov 26 12:47:24 EST 2006

Le 26 nov. 06 à 18:01, Eric Chatonet a écrit :

> Bon dimanche André,
>
> Sorry.
> Try: put the text of pFld into tTable :-)
> I have to apologize: probably I made you wasting your time :-(
> I'm really sorry.
> To be frank, when things appear easy and I'm busy, I sometimes
> write directly the code in my email without testing it.
I understand that very well :-)
> I should not. Lesson drawn :-)

Merci beaucoup Éric pour votre réponse.
Don't apologize ! First, I did not waste time ! Thanks to one of your
previous replies (with the "do"  solution :-)), I immediately thought
to the possibility of the long name being put instead of content. So
I immediately tried <fld "TheTable"> instead of the long name.
And secondly, remember that I am retired ; I am not in a hurry ;-))

Merci beaucoup pour votre gentillesse :-))

With "the long name of ", <put the text of pFld into tTable> works
perfectly.

> As for your question: I'll be frank once more time:
> This guy wrote obviously this tutorial many months ago and forgot
> it completely...
> He has to dig in to answer you but can't at the moment :-)
> Tomorrow probably.
No problem ; again, it is very kind of you

Best regards from Grenoble

André