location of open drawer

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Sat Nov 25 04:24:15 EST 2006

On a card I had a button that (among other things) opened a drawered
stack (drawer stack "suchStack" at right).
Then I could move the parent stack, the drawer was following as
expected.
But,  when I close the parent stack, the drawer was closed too ; Now,
when I open the parent stack again, the drawer was also opened but,
this time, it was not dependant of the parent stack any more.

So to fix this, now when I close the parent stack, I close the drawer
too (in the on closeStack handler, in the parent stack script).
Then, when I open the parent stack, it is opened without the drawer.
My button open it when needed.
If it was necessary as soon as the parent stack is opened, then I
would «drawer stack « suchStack » in the " open stack" handler of the
parent stack.

Hope I am not too unclear ;-))

Best regards from Grenoble
André