Limatations on List and Grid Fields?

simplsol at aol.com simplsol at aol.com
Fri Nov 24 11:10:27 EST 2006

Eric, Scott,
It appears that the 65536 characters per line is a display limit. We
have been able to store much longer lines in custom properties, we just
can't display them, as lines, in a field.
For instance it is possible to store all of the data on a card as a
single line in a custom property. Think database...
Paul Looney