doMenu

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Fri Nov 24 10:23:29 EST 2006

Kay C,

Galaxy Message Box now accepts "s" and "c" so that a user can quickly
edit the script of the default stack or its current card from the
message box. This was an old HyperCard convention we forgot to
include. This new feature is in Galaxy v1.5.0r12 which is available
via Check for Updates menu item under the Galaxy link on Galaxy Bar--
provided you are a registered user of Galaxy Free, Lite or Studio.

Best,

Jerry Daniels