Right-Clicking A Table Field

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Thu Nov 23 03:35:00 EST 2006

Hi Bridger,

you are likely experiencing bug #3386 (#3993). The best way to avoid this is
unchecking table object in the property inspector for the table field. The
gridlines do not depend on the table object, so you will have the table look
and feel anyway.

By the way, I checked it and it seems already fixed in the beta test version
of Rev Studio 2.7.5-dp2. Which is nice!

Viktoras