Right-Clicking A Table Field

Bridger Maxwell bridgeyman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 02:25:36 EST 2006

Hello,
  I made an application that uses a table field as a list field.  Never does
each cell "pop out" to be edited, it just hilites the line and keeps
everything lined up.  However, a right-click will "pop out" the cell, but
the pop out will be empty, whether or not there is data in the cell.  After
three right-clicks the table gets mad and clears itself.  Is there any way
to make sure that you can't right-click the field?
  Right now I am thinking that I can make a button set to noop, so it is
invisible.  If it gets clicked by the left button, it will turn itself
invisible and then click at the loc.  A right click would be ignored.
However, I am against this solution because it is messy, and other mouse
events will be blocked.  Does anybody have a better idea?

  TTFN
    Bridger