Where Rev could be going...3D?

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Wed Nov 22 16:08:46 EST 2006

So why didn't you?

Chris and Chipp at altuit did with altBrowser, and it became part of
RunRevs 'Rev Select' programme, and is now going to be part of the
standard distribution - which suggests that RunRev are quite open to
non-RunRev enhancements of the product.

How worthwhile financially it's been for Chris and Chipp is not my
business, but I'd imagine (and hope) that they've seen some kind of
return on their hard work.

Best,

Mark