Ask/Answer dialog btns

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Mon Nov 20 12:06:54 EST 2006

Hi Ron,

For answer dialogs you specify the buttons labels in your calling code:

   answer tPrompt with "MyOption" or "MyCancel" or "MyOK"

For ask dialogs this is not planned but you can set the labels as you
wish:

   set the label of btn "OK" of stack "Ask Dialog" to "MyOK"
   set the label of btn "Cancel" of stack "Ask Dialog" to "MyCancel"
   ask tPrompt

"How to Display and Manage Ask Dialogs" and "How to Display and
Manage Answer Dialogs" tutorials might help you:

How to Display and Manage Ask Dialogs
How to set all options, how to use scripts to request input that
matches what you expect and finally manages a user's input.
This stack includes an automatic code builder which takes into
account all your preferences and settings.
Print function included.

How to Display and Manage Answer Dialogs
How to manage answer dialogs (with plain text or HTML), how to build
a prompt, set icons, buttons labels, etc. and manage a user's choices.
This stack includes an automatic code builder which takes into
account all your preferences and settings.
Print function included.

You will access these tutorials through "Tutorials Picker" a free
plugin that interfaces with the So Smart Software website in order to
display all available tutorials stacks directly from the web.
You will find it by going to http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/.
Revolution/Plugins or Tutorials section.

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet