Where Rev could be going...

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Nov 19 21:51:55 EST 2006

Bernard Devlin wrote:

> Of course, Richard and Andre are usually quite quick to point out that
> the problem with a plug-in is that someone has still got to visit a host
> site and download it and install it before they can see any cool Rev
> content.

There's more problems with it than that. As Andre pointed out on the
list recently, creating a Rev plug-in (particularly one that has all the
behaviors we expect) is almost impossible. Revolution does not map well
to web servers. As Andre so wonderfully put it, "you are comparing
oranges and shoes."

(Andre, this has become a household phrase here. My husband loves it.)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com