[ANN] Galaxy 1.5 Released Today!

Tereza Snyder tereza at califex.com
Fri Nov 17 20:02:38 EST 2006

On Nov 17, 2006, at 4:11 PM, Jerry Daniels wrote:

> Highlights:
>
> - Draw new stacks from templates.
> - Global contextual menus (configurable!)

"Global contextual menus (configurable!)" may be accurate, but
doesn't quite convey the power of this feature, which IMHO is the tip-
top-most new feature. With it I can access critical properties
without moving the mouse or taking my eyes off the object! Click.
Change the name! Click. Make it opaque! Click. See the owner! Click.
Make it invisible!

> - Turn Galaxy on and off during a session

Geez! why?

Tereza Snyder

    Califex Software, Inc.
    www.califexsoftware.com