problems using same player with 100+ audio files?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Nov 17 01:58:02 EST 2006

On Nov 16, 2006, at 8:17 PM, Phil Davis wrote:

> (Intuition tells me I should rework things so a new player is
> created each time an audio file is requested, then dispose of the
> player when the file has finished playing. Thoughts?)

That is technique that I use in some software the loads lots of QT
visual files in a session and I haven't had any problems.  So maybe
it is worth a shot.

Have you looked at memory to see if the memory usage slowly goes up
before the app freezes?

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com