Lets make a deal!!!!!!!!!!

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Thu Nov 16 21:59:00 EST 2006

> I think it's just the nature of mailing lists, and trying to stop it is
> a little like trying to stop the tide. But it does give me the opportunity
> to post this old chestnut:

ROFL!!   That's excellent.  I've not stumbled on this one before.  I
moderate three Usenet big 8 groups.  These groups have alt.* competitors.
the alt.* competitors get more posts because the moderated groups don't
allow flames or name calling.  I'm going to share this little gem with some
of my fellow moderators.  It'll knock them over.

Thanks for posting it,

Scott