Changing Combo Box

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Nov 16 17:31:04 EST 2006

Hi Ted,

In order to be more compliant with all platform guidelines, you might
prefer:

Cylinder 2
Cylinder 3
Cylinder 4

With an option menu or radio buttons that would allow to choose
between horizontal and vertical.
I don't know exactly your concerns but sounds more ergonomic.

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet