AAAAUGH! Cursor, enter problems

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Nov 15 12:46:55 EST 2006

On 11/15/06 11:31 AM, "MisterX" <b.xavier at internet.lu> wrote:

> Although it's called enter on your physical keyboard, the return key is
> indeed the return key. The "enter" key in rev is the keypad's enter key
> only.

Actually, Xavier, Mike tried both - his original post:

> Second, if I open the script using the Object Menu, and hit "enter" to
> terminate a line (it doesn't matter if it's the enter on the main part
> of the kb or the numeric enter) the script closes.

It's possible it may be a keyboard configuration issue. I know on some Mac
laptops for example, you can simulate a true "enter" by holding down the Fn
key and hitting the Return key on the keyboard. I'm thinking that perhaps
there's some config that lets you map one to another.

Mike, what computer/os are you getting this on?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com