Image woes

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Wed Nov 15 07:19:55 EST 2006

Dave,

> One other thought. Is this a multi-card stack? If so is Trevor's  image
> supposed to reside in just card one or in all cards? If all  cards, you
> might have to make it into a group and set the "Group  Background
> Behavior" to on. You would also have to make sure it's the  last Group in
> all cards. Either that or dupe it into each card.

Now there is a thought!!  Yes - the images are unique to each card.  Trevors
stack is setup in groups.  When I add the button images the problem starts,
so it would stand to reason that "last image" is going to be the button
icons which are in a different group.

Time for bed now, but I'll give it a try in the morning.

Thanks!!

Scott