AAAAUGH! Cursor, enter problems

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 10:22:17 EST 2006

I'm trying to edit a script.  However, when I open the script editor
with "edit the script of this stack" (which I'm only using because I'm
trying to test a HC-era hack), the text cursor doesn't appear, and the
text editor behaves...badly.  Is this known or new?

Second, if I open the script using the Object Menu, and hit "enter" to
terminate a line (it doesn't matter if it's the enter on the main part
of the kb or the numeric enter) the script closes.

Suggestions?

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."